Property and Theft Crimes
Boston Property and Theft Crimes Defense Lawyers
If you have been charged with theft or robbery, you are facing serious consequences, including jail time, high fines and probation. You could end up with a permanent criminal record. It is important to retain Boston property and theft crimes defense lawyers with experience and integrity to protect you, fight for you, protect your future.
At Cunha & Holcomb, we defend individuals in Massachusetts who have been charged with theft and property crimes. We investigate the facts of your case, including any video evidence and witness reports, determining what happened from your point of view. Given that a conviction for something as seemingly minor as petty theft can stand between you and a job, our firm will do what we can to protect your criminal record.
Experienced Massachusetts Theft Crimes Attorneys
Our firm defends clients against all theft-related charges, including allegations of violent theft, including:
- Petty theft or shoplifting: if you or your child has been charged with petty theft, we will work hard to achieve the best possible outcome with the fewest consequences.
- Felony theft: our firm has the experience to aggressively protect the rights of clients who have been accused of grand larceny and other theft-related felony offenses.
- Embezzlement: if you have been accused of stealing from your employer, we will carefully investigate your case and ensure that your side of the story is heard.
- Burglary: we represent clients who have been accused of breaking into homes, buildings or vehicles for the purpose of committing theft and other crimes.
- Armed robbery and unarmed robbery: if you have been charged with robbing someone at gunpoint or with another deadly weapon, or solely by force or fear, we will fight to help you avoid or reduce serious penalties.
If you have been arrested for a theft crime in Massachusetts, we encourage you to contact Cunha & Holcomb. Call 617-523-4300 to schedule an initial consultation. One of our Boston property and theft crimes defense lawyers is a native bilingual speaker in Spanish and English, and another is fluent in French.