Charles Allan Hope
Boston Appeals Attorney
Boston Appeals Lawyer
Charles Hope is a Boston appeals lawyer and litigator in divorce, family law, civil and criminal cases. A graduate of Harvard College with honors, and Boston University School of Law with highest honors, Charles has two decades of experience as a practicing lawyer. He prosecutes appeals for our clients in all relevant courts, federal and state – the United States Supreme Court, the First Circuit Court of Appeals, the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court, and the Massachusetts Appeals Court. View Charles’ profile on LinkedIn.
Charles brings a keen legal eye, judgment and creative approach to the appellate issues in each case. He has vindicated clients in criminal cases and secured reversals of life sentences. He is one of an elite few honored to undertake cutting edge post-trial litigation for indigent clients in both state and federal courts.
In civil case appeals, he has helped secure attorneys fees defending judgments against frivolous attacks, and assisted clients in reversing improper, unfair trial judgments.
At trial, Charles brings a thorough and comprehensive legal analysis, so that our clients receive everything they are entitled to. Every possible step is taken to protect your legal rights, whether as a criminal defendant, as a litigant in a family law/divorce case, or in civil litigation. Charles’ expertise lends comprehensive support, with the the entire Cunha & Holcomb team, to ensure you get the best possible result in your case.
Charles is a long-time member of the Massachusetts LGBTQ Bar Association, and the Massachusetts Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
Contact Attorney Charles Allan Hope: email@example.com
- Appeals – Criminal, Civil & Family Law
- Divorce & Family Law
- Same Sex Divorce
- Criminal Defense
- 90% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Massachusetts, 1996
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts, 1997
- United States 1st Circuit Court of Appeals, 1997
- Massachusetts LGBTQ Bar Association, Member, January 1, 1998 – Present
- Massachusetts Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member, January 1, 2009 – Present
- Hon. Reginald Lindsey, U.S. District Court, Boston, Massachusetts, Law Clerk, September 1, 1996 – August 31, 1997